Site Event/Activity record ECC950 - Excavation at Telephone Exchange, West Stockwell Street, Colchester, 1963
|Location||Nunn's Road, West Stockwell Street, Colchester|
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9949 2535 (21m by 39m)|
|Non Parish Area||COLCHESTER, COLCHESTER, ESSEX|
Colchester Archaeological Research Group
- <1> SCC183 Article in serial: Dunnett, B.R.K.. 1966. Excavations on North Hill, Colchester. 123:1. p27.
- <2> SCC61 DESC TEXT: Dunnett, B. Rosalind. K.. 1971. Inventory of Roman Colchester (unpublished MA thesis). Insula 2.
- <3> SCC270 Unpublished document: 1963-1965. SMR file: North Hill, 1965. NCP car park.
- <4> SCC586 DRAWING - PLAN: Blake, Brian P.. 25/11/1964. Telephone Manager Office Site, 1964.
- <5> SCC101 Monograph: Crummy, Philip. 1992. CAR 6: Excavations at Culver Street, the Gilberd School, and other sites in Colchester 1971-85. 6. p.5.
- <6> SCC127 Serial: The Essex Society for Archaeology and History. 1889. Vol. 3 (New Series) Transactions of the Essex Archaeological Society. Vol. III. p7.
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- MCC2060 Roman building, North Hill, Colchester (Monument)
- MCC1578 Roman drain, Telephone Exchange Site (Insula 10), West Stockwell Street, Colchester (Element)
- MCC2684 Roman north-south ditch (Element)
- MCC2363 Roman street, Colchester (Monument)
- MCC2075 Roman wall, Telephone Exchange (Insula 10), West Stockwell Street, Colchester (Element)
Record last edited
Feb 9 2016 8:01AM