Monument record MCC8139 - Fordham
|Grid reference||Centred TL 930 275 (442m by 513m) (FCE)|
|Civil Parish||FORDHAM, COLCHESTER, ESSEX|
Type and Period (2)
Roman lead coffin and skeleton found April 1984 excavated by G.M.R.Davis. <2>
- --- SEX58404 AP: Strachan, David. 1996. CP/96/3/12.
- <1> SEX4 DESC TEXT: unknown. 1960 0nwards. SMR form unknown.
- <2> SEX36359 DESC TEXT: unknown. unknown. Archaeology Record.
- <3> SEX36373 EXCAV REPORT: Colchester Archaeology Group. 1984. Colchester Archaeol Group Annual Bull. Vol 27.
- <4> SEX164 Photograph: Colchester Museum. unknown. PHOTO Col Mus.
- <5> SEX36374 Photograph: Colchester Museum. unknown. SLIDE Col Mus.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 25 2016 11:33AM