Monument record MCC4943 - Holy Well, Colchester, 39 Harwich Road.
|Grid reference||TM 0113 2543 (point)|
|Non Parish Area||COLCHESTER, COLCHESTER, ESSEX|
Type and Period (1)
A Holy well which stood near St. Anne's Chapel. Now capped and situated in the lounge/ Parlour of 39 Harwich Road. A plaque on the wall of the House reads: Holy Wellre- opened 1844 <1>- <3>.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Nov 3 2015 11:41AM