Monument record MCC10022 - Churchyard of St Andrew's Church, Marks Tey
|Grid reference||Centred TL 91128 23876 (45m by 61m)|
|Civil Parish||COPFORD, COLCHESTER, ESSEX|
Type and Period (1)
Churchyard surrounding St Andrews Church, Marks Tey.
Note that the churchyard has expanded substantially in the C20, and the area has been plotted from the County Series (1:2500 scale), Epoch 1 – 1874-87.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- Part of: Marks Tey War Memorial (Monument) (MCC10021)
- Related to: Church of St Andrew, Church Lane, Marks Tey (Building) (MCC4394)
- Related to: St Andrews Church, Marks Tey (Find Spot) (MCC7547)
- Related to: St Andrews Church, Marks Tey (Monument) (MCC7548)
- Related to: St Andrews Church, Marks Tey (Monument) (MCC7549)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 14 2016 4:13PM